[metapost] Positioning text in the canvas

Jesús Guillermo Andrade jgandradev at mac.com
Tue Mar 31 13:56:25 CEST 2009

Sorry for being so late in answering, I was really far of any access
node for the internet for over a week. ANyways I wanted to thank you
all good members of this list, especially Taco, Dan, Hans and Hartmut
for your kind help. I hope I can be of service to whomever comes after
with questions like mine... :-) The use of "draw" and "label" work as
expected by all of you.

(OT: No I'm trying to figure out a way to create a sampler of all the
fonts I have in my system in one document so I can compare them all at
once and maybe even print it (MacTeX as of Feb 15/2009). Need to work
in my office's heading for all the paperwork)

Thanks so much...!

El 26/03/2009, a las 04:18 a.m., Taco Hoekwater escribió:

> Jesús Guillermo Andrade wrote:
>>
>> draw "A&M Despacho de Abogados" infont "t1-yvtbc-c";
>>
>> What can be done in order to position the text with precise
>> coordinates
>> without using the label command?
>
> draw "A&M Despacho de Abogados" infont "t1-yvtbc-c" shifted (100,100);
>
> Best wishes,
> Taco
> --
> http://tug.org/metapost/

Nada perece en el Universo; todo cuanto acontece en él no pasa de
meras transformaciones. Pitágoras. (582-507 A.C.). Filósofo y
matemático griego.
Jesús Guillermo Andrade (Abg.)
Gerente de Litigios y Corporativo. EDM. AC. API.
Andrade & Moreno S.C. (http://amlegal.wordpress.com/)