[metapost] [luatex] Using the mplib inside luatex

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Jan 10 10:05:01 CET 2009

Hans Hagen a écrit :
> Elie Roux wrote:
>
>> It works perfectly now, thank you a lot! It'll be extremely useful
>> for further developments of my style! Does someone have the time to
>> put in into LaTeX?
>
> you can probably just load the files in latex because mp inclusion is
> not that sensitive for embedding/interference and is quite independent
> (contrary to the mpto pdf converter supp-pdf which does conversion and
> has to be hooked into graphic inclusion code), so wrapping in some
> .sty file should be enough

It is, thanks. Can the mplib code work in dvi mode too? If I remove
\pdfoutput=1 in mplib-example.tex I get the following error:

This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.32.0-2009010212 (Web2C 7.5.7)
(mplib-example.tex (mplib.tex)
! pdfTeX error (\pdfliteral): not allowed in DVI mode (\pdfoutput <= 0).
l.2 \MPLIBtoPDF
               {
\domplibcode ...t.process('\mplibformat ',[[#1]])}

l.10 \endmplibcode

No pages of output.

Thank you,
--