[metapost] makempx

John Kitzmiller jkitzm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 03:07:32 CET 2009

Mea Culpa. Cleaned up my TeXLive and all seems well again, with makempx
replaced and happily making away. If it is any salvage to my pitiful
start to the year, remember to run:

texconfig init mpost or fmtutil byfmt mpost or equivalent
with new mpost version

Cheers, until the next #!bash to this thick skull. --John