[metapost] [MetaFun] Source code of documentation

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon Dec 28 17:52:41 CET 2009

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009, TeXWorld wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I found on pragma-ade.com at lot of interesting documents. I particularly
> read one about MetaFun and I'm very interesting in reproducing examples of
> metafun-p.pdf page 241. The problem is that I don't know if the sources of
> this document are available on Internet (I searched but found nothing) and I
> don't know how to compile them.
> Can somebody give me a clue ?

The source code of the manuals is here:
http://context.aanhet.net/svn/manuals/metafun/

You can download the source using
     svn checkout svn://ctx.pragma-ade.nl/manuals/metafun

The manual is written in ConTeXt and can be compiled using
     texexec metafun

On my machine, compiling the manual takes 10 minutes

Aditya