[metapost] Emebedding fonts from mp to eps conversion

Yogeshwarsing Calleecharan yogeshwarsing.calleecharan at ltu.se
Thu Dec 17 22:21:15 CET 2009

Hello,
       I have read that by though fonts are embedded in the metapost
output of a mp file (mpost test.mp), the conversion of the mp file to
the eps file doesn't have the fonts embedded by default.

If one is using LaTeX we can of course when using ps2pdf to ask the
fonts to be embedded in the final pdf file but what if one wishes to get
a standalone eps file from metapost with all fonts embedded in the eps
file itself?

Is it possible? I have limited knowledge of fonts and I hope that what I
am asking makes sense to you guys.

Thanks a lot
Y.Calleecharan

--