[metapost] [Fwd: mpost fullcircle bug report ?]

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:14:45 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:54 AM, Renaud Aubin <aubin at nibua-r.org> wrote:
> Mojca Miklavec a écrit :
>> Can you please try the following (single line):
>>    svn co http://svn.contextgarden.net/minimals/bin/tex/linux-64/current/metapost/bin
>> and check which version is available there?
>>

> renaud at daneel:~$ svn co
> http://svn.contextgarden.net/minimals/bin/tex/linux-64/current/metapost/bin
> A    bin/mpost
> Révision 207 extraite.
> renaud at daneel:~$ cd bin/
> renaud at daneel:~/bin$ ./mpost --version

I'm sorry, I probably forgot to CC you. There are serious problems
with SVN version on the gaden - new clients cannot access the
repository any more for some unknown reason, so the maintaner of
linux-64 binaries is not able to commit them to repository.

We will either:
- switch to git
- move repository somewhere else
- upgrade svn on server (but Patrick is afraid of breaking things even more)
- do something completely different

Until then you may still send me the binaries per email (esp. if the
old ones are broken), and I will commit them to the repository.

Mojca

PS: sorry for being a bit too much off topic for this list. But if
anyone has ever heard about similar problems with SVN on Debian
stable, please let me know