[metapost] mpman: title page

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Thu Mar 13 23:37:14 CET 2008

Troy Henderson schrieb:

>> I wouldn't. The original by JDH was a technical report (CSTR 162),
>> but the manual is steadily getting longer and becoming more
>> book-like.
>
> For that matter then, should we even have the abstract?

Removing it is another option and maybe not the worst one.  Claiming

> It provides easy access to all the features of PostScript

is wrong anyway.

However, the second paragraph could go into section 1.  Probably into
the paragraph that follows the scantokens description.[*]

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig

[*]  And the introduction really needs to be rewritten.  I'll add a todo
item for the next release.