[metapost] How to use CMYK color

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:22:35 CEST 2007

On 9/10/07, Pétiard François <petiard.francois at free.fr> wrote:
> Steven Woody a écrit le 10/09/2007 10:32 :
> > why the following statements can not pass the metapost? thanks.
> >
> > cmykcolor gray;
> > gray := (.6, 0, 0, .34);
> >

> Do you have MetaPost version 1.000 ?
>
> "This is MetaPost, Version 1.000"
>
> F. Pétiard
>
> --
> petiard.francois at free.fr

No. my metapost is MiKTeX-MetaPost 2.4.1955 (0.901) (MiKTeX 2.4).

How can I port MetaPost on TexLive 2007 to my current LaTeX
distribution?  I can not simply switched to using TeXLive 2007 because
I am not sure how many time I have to spent to make CJK work out for
me.

--
woody

then sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other
boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
across the current.