[metapost] [mp-implementors] Metapost 0.994 beta (windows zip corrected)

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Feb 15 22:19:33 CET 2007

Hello again everybody,

Much to my shame and embarassement, Peter Rolf has just informed me that
the windows metapost archive that I uploaded still contained the old
executables (for version 0.992).  I have just uploaded a new, corrected
zip file containing the correct executables. The people that already
fetched the zip file will therefore have to download it again. I am
really sorry for the extra trouble. My (flimsy) excuse is that I was
just a bit feverish when I uploaded the files past monday.

Anyway, the new zip file is available from here:

https://foundry.supelec.fr/frs/download.php/426/metapost-0.994-windows.zip

Best wishes,

Taco