[metapost] Instance-diagram with rounded corners

Daniel Boettcher (Studienseminar) da.boettcher at freenet.de
Sun Sep 3 21:37:18 CEST 2006

Dear Ovidiu Gheorghies,

I'm using  the metauml-Package (THANKS :-)))
and did some minor changes, because I needed
instance-diagrams with 'rounded' corners and
specifiers without an underline. The layout
can be controlled per attributes of the iInstance-object.

I use this different notation for teaching
object-oriented modelling at school.
I attach the changed files.

Your sincerely
Daniel Boettcher.