[metapost] (no subject)

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Dec 29 10:37:02 CET 2006

Hi Steve,

Steve MC Han wrote:
> When I Latex a file to ps, I got  an error message:
>
> 16 bit MS-Dos Subsystem NTVDM has encountered a System Error The
> handle is invalid. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
>
> Clos   Ignore
>
> And the ps file doesn't renew and only show the ps from old Latex
> file, even though I restared PC again. Anyone have any idea how to
> fix the problem?

Not at all, sorry. Note this is not the best place to ask, this
list is for the metapost program, a graphics generator . It can
be used alongside latex, but it is not at all the same. You
should have more luck asking your question on the usenet group
comp.text.tex; that group deals with tex and latex.

Good luck, Taco