[math-font-discuss] upright lowercase greek letters

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at vcn.com
Fri Aug 1 21:03:34 CEST 2008

(returning the thread back to the list)

I like your suggestions.  Right now I have a \mathup command that maps
to either \mathrm or \mathsf depending on my desired output.  Creating a
mathup package does seem like a good approach to this problem.  I'm not
too sure when I'll have time to look into this seriously but will report
back if I make some progress.

Jonathan