[math-font-discuss] help with math fonts (want them upright instead italic)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Tue Nov 15 18:26:39 CET 2005

Am 14.11.2005 um 22:43 schrieb andreas winzer:

> I am typing my thesis in TeX. Since I used lower case greek characters
> &
> other maths symbols inside my text I would like to change my math
> font. It
> should be either 'normal' instead of 'italic' or the same as my text
> font.

Look out for fourier package! It uses Adobe Utopia as base font. There
is Latin Modern (lmodern) too. It looks more like Computer Modern.

Have you tried \mathrm?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

The box said "Use Windows 95 or better," so I got a Macintosh