[math-font-discuss] Circled triple integral

Lance Carnes lcarnes at pctex.com
Sat Jul 17 02:03:11 CEST 2004

Elaine,

This symbol and many others can be found in MathTimeProfessional (MTPro)
fonts.  See the attached file for an example.  MTPro can be used with Plain
TeX as well as with LaTeX, and is a seamless substitute for Computer Modern
fonts.  For more info see http://pctex.com/MTPro.html.

Regards,
Lance Carnes