[OS X TeX] command completion in TeXshop and Texworks

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Nov 26 20:07:26 CET 2009

Hi Herb,

I am using the *2.26 version downloaded from Richard Koch's site.
Actually I found it quite by accident while looking around to see what
was new in the that version (I had upgraded from one that was quite a
older).

Took a little bit to remember to use the escape key when working but
it certainly saves a lot of keyboarding. I personally have no problem
with the Escape key rather than Tab because I also use FrameMaker and
Escape is the meta key in that. :)

Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield