[OS X TeX] MacTeX2009: Synctex crashes TeXshop

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Nov 11 22:48:21 CET 2009

Am 11.11.2009 um 22:22 schrieb Warren Nagourney:

> Another problem was with LaTeXiT - upon launching the new version
> (2.0.0), a short window appeared telling me that it was converting
> my (fairly large) history file. The app seemed to hang and after a
> few minutes, I killed it. Unfortunately, I lost all of my history.

This is documented as a danger of using the new version – I think the
history will re-appear upon next launch... (a new algorithm for
scaling the saved images is in use now)

At least you're so lucky that LaTeXiT runs on your Mac! PPC = Leopard?

--
Greetings

   Pete

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
				– Elbert Hubbard