[OS X TeX] Trying to update

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Fri Jun 5 09:44:44 CEST 2009

Hi Adam,

could you explain?  Is this due to developer cycles etc.?

TLU has been REALLY helpful and nicely working!! Thanks again for that
tool.

regards, Rolf

Am 05.06.2009 um 03:34 schrieb Adam R. Maxwell:

> On Jun 4, 2009, at 5:41 PM, Luis Vitorio Cargnini wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to update my MacTeX installation with the tlmgr, but for
>> the last 12 days I'm olny getting :
>> sudo tlmgr update --all
>> Password:
>> tlmgr: installation location http://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/CTAN/systems/texlive/tlnet/2008
>> skipping forcibly removed package exp-testopt
>>
>> Is not updating anything at all, is this normal or I must apply any
>> update ?
>
> TeX Live 2008 will have no further updates via tlmgr or other means.

> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/