Re: [OS X TeX] Kanbun (漢文) and French...

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jan 2 17:23:51 CET 2009

Am 02.01.2009 um 17:09 schrieb Jean-Christophe Helary:

> Regarding the kanbun part, I am not sure it is that simple. Because
> kanbun requires at least 2 signs in addition to the kanji: the
> okuri-gana (bottom-right) and the kaeri-ten (bottom left).

I don't understand what you wrote. I presume that you just need to
select a font that has these 16 glyphs, and you're done. The Hiragino
fonts that come with Mac OS X have them – or we wouldn't see your
subject! Ahemm, these two glyphs are not taken from the Kanbun
block ... (U+3190…319F)

--
Greetings

   Pete

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for
lists of "Ten Best."
				– H. Allen Smith