[OS X TeX] Problems with the Editor in TeXShop

Francesco Costanzo costanzo at engr.psu.edu
Wed Jul 27 20:03:33 CEST 2005

Hi There:

I writing to report an annoying bug in TeXShop (I am using version
2.03) that sometimes causes lines of text to appear and disappear as
one moves the cursor vertically through a document. I have not been
able to replicate the problem in a reliable way, although it seems to
occur more often if I happen to work with a split window.

Has anyone seen this? If yes, has anyone pinned down the cause of the
problem?

Francesco.

--
Francesco Costanzo
Associate Professor

Engineering Science and Mechanics Department
The Pennsylvania State University
212 Earth and Engineering Sciences Bldg.
University Park, PA 16802-1401
USA

Phone:   (814)863-2030
Fax:     (814)863-7967