[OS X TeX] (OT) Tiger and not Tigrrrr :-)?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jul 27 15:14:43 CEST 2005

On Jul 27, 2005, at 7:49 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Actually I had removed Virex manually (didn't know there was an
> uninstaller). I suppose the reason for an uninstaller was that
> there were not only the Virex GUI application inside /
> Applications/, and the Scheduler application inside /Applications/
> Utilities/, but also the actual scanning engine and the virus
> definition files inside /usr/local/vscanx/ IIRC. These shouldn't
> have survived an Archive & Install though.

Exactly my reasoning with Archive & Install but running the un-
installer really has helped. See <http://docs.info.apple.com/
article.html?artnum=301291> for information on getting the script for
your version and then take a look at the script; things seem to be in
lots of places. Running the script can't hurt since rm can't remove
what isn't there.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>