[l2h] Navigation Panel!!!! Please

Julius Smith julius.smith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:36:36 CET 2020

You can define subs top_navigation_panel and/or bot_navigation_panel
in your .latex2html-init file.  Search in /usr/local/bin/latex2html
for the following et al. to see how it works (perl is easy to learn on
demand):

    $top_navigation = (defined(&top_navigation_panel) ?
       &top_navigation_panel : &navigation_panel)
unless $NO_NAVIGATION;
    $bot_navigation = (defined(&bot_navigation_panel) ?
       &bot_navigation_panel : &navigation_panel)
unless $NO_NAVIGATION;

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 2:57 AM Jacques B. Siboni <jacsib at lutecium.org> wrote:

> Dear L2H lovers
>
> Being not very efficient in perl (I use Lisp!) I am totally unable to do
> something certainly very simple for most of you.
>
> I need to add a new button, always active, to the standard Next, Up, etc.
> Can someone be kind enough as to provide an example as exhaustive as possible to
> install this new button.
>
> Actually it will be a search button opening, in a new frame, an URL.
> I have drawn the button somewhere, I have the URL.
>
> This seems to be very straightforward but I can't do it by reading the doc.
> The examples provided ($CUSTOM_BUTTONS ...) are too generic, and formal for my
> know how.
> What about the use of \htmladdtonavigation ...?
> I even had a look among the 3000 emails archive I have, with no success.
>
> This can be generalized to an actual howto method to add any button needed i.e
> home button, info, ...
>

> I'd be very grateful to get an enlightenment about this.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jacques
>

> --
> Jacques B. Siboni mailto:jacsib at Lutecium.org
> 8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France
> Tel: +33 142 287 678 Port: +33 612 536 959
> Home Page: http://jacsib.lutecium.org/
> Lutecium pages: http://www.lutecium.org

"Anybody who knows all about nothing knows everything" -- Leonard Susskind