[l2h] Help with converting a latex file using latex2html (newbie)

Shashank Khanvilkar shashank@evl.uic.edu
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:11:55 -0700

Hi,
I had never used latex before, and i want to convert a latex file to
HTML..From some news posts i fpund that latex2html is a good tool for doing
this..

However i am sort of confused with the described usage of the various
sqwicthes...
Can someone please send me an example .latex2html-init file that i can use
as a reference.

Here are some of my requirements:
I have a *.tex file with images (in .eps format) and some mathematical
equations. I just need to convert it to one single html page, with no
navigation , no footnotes, .. the images must be inline .. and the
mathematical expressions must also be converted to images. Also the
references must be maintained. (I do not know what other features i can use,
and am open to suggestions).

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Shashank