[l2h] How do I use an EPS in PDF and HTML?

Murat Yildizoglu yildi@montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:47:26 +0200

As far as I knom, pdflatex can not handle EPS grphics. Latex2Html handles them
without any problem if you use the graphicx package.

Best regards,

Murat

On 26 Mar 2001, at 18:40, Dave Cole wrote:

> I am trying to work out (with zero success) how to build a document
> which includes an EPS which can then be processed by pdflatex and
> latex2html.
>
> Is this even possible?
>
> Can someone please send me some tex fragments which would allow me to
> build a minimal document which includes an EPS?
>
> In case it matters, I am using the following Debian packages:
>
> ii  latex2html     2000-beta1-2   LaTeX to HTML translator.
> ii  netpbm         9.10-3         Graphics conversion tools.
> ii  netpbm-nonfree 9.10-3         Graphics conversion tools (nonfree).
> ii  tetex-base     1.0.2+20000804 basic teTeX library files
> ii  tetex-bin      1.0.7+20000807 teTeX binary files
> ii  tetex-extra    1.0.2+20000804 extra teTeX library files
>
> - Dave
>
> --
> http://www.object-craft.com.au

*** NEW ADDRESS - ADRESSE NOUVELLE - YENI ADRES ***
__

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

  Institut Federatif de Recherche sur
           les Dynamiques Economiques
  IFREDE - E3i ( http://www.ifrede.org/ )
  Universite Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV
  Avenue Leon Duguit, 33608 Pessac Cedex, France
  Tel. +33 5 56 84 54 53
  Fax: +33 5 56 84 86 47

  e-mail: yildi@montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr
  www : http://yildizoglu.montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr/