[Fontinst] I need a second help in installing Humanist777

rpa at fisica.uh.cu rpa at fisica.uh.cu
Mon Feb 7 18:37:11 CET 2005

Dear Sirs:

Two-three days ago I asked for your help concerning the installation of the
Humanist777 (frutiger) fonts. I received a quick and kind answer from you
all addressing me to CTAN-files. I did downloaded the bfr and pfr files
and installed them. Unfortunately the result is not the expected one. I
attach my test file and the corresponding dvi. I attach also a file named
Katalog_H.pdf with the desired font.

In addition the pdflatex command does not found the fonts and substitutes
them by Helvetic.

I would appreciate a second help about this point.

Probably this problem comes from a very little mistake. My skills in
installing new software are very poor!!.

I thank you in advance.

Rolando