[Fontinst] errata in oms.etx

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom at math.umu.se
Fri Feb 4 23:24:22 CET 2005

At 16.27 +0100 2005-02-03, Giuseppe Toscano wrote:
>TeXing oms.etx I have found two errors.
>
>Where it  reads
>
>\setslot{wreathproduct}
>    \comment{The Wreath product symbol `$\wp$'.}
>\endsetslot
>
>should be
>
>\setslot{wreathproduct}
>    \comment{The Wreath product symbol `$\wr$'.}
>\endsetslot

This is (will be) fixed in v1.929.

>SInce fontinst redefines \neg, instead of
>
>\setslot{logicalnot}
>    \comment{The negation symbol `$\neg$'.}
>\endsetslot
>
>(does not work)

This was fixed already in v1.928.

>one could use \lnot  (see fontmath.ltx):

Oh, I hadn't thought of that.[*] Now I introduced a \plainneg instead.

Lars Hellström

[*] Remembering the Monty Python excerpt
-If it laid an egg, it would fall down the back of the television set.
-Unless it's a male.  -Oh, I hadn't thought of that.  -It looks fairly
butch.  -Perhaps it's from next door.  -Next door?! Penguins don't come
from next door, they come from the Antarctic!  -Burma!  -Why did you say
"Burma"?  -I panicked.