[Fontinst] Re: Bug in fontinstversion{1.927}

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jan 27 16:57:58 CET 2005

Am 27.01.2005 um 12:19 schrieb Lars Hellström:

> If you insist on assigning glyph names by encoding positions (in
> general a
> bad practice; there are lots of fonts out there which are broken
> because of
> that),

I don't understand what you are trying to express! Is 8r or 8a
something completely different than assigning a name to a code
position? Why is then fontinst insisting on particular glyph names? Not
accepting uni00B9 or afii08941 or bahtthai?

--
Greetings

   Pete