[Fontinst] A bug in fontist 1.927?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jan 22 15:55:30 CET 2005

Hello!

Trying to integrate TrueType fonts into TeX by converting them to
PostScript via ttf2pt1 and fontinst I use fontsmpl.tex as a means to
check my success. Now it happens that I see for monospaced fonts in OT1
this for \l and \L and unusual settings for \textendash and \textemdash
(Lucida Sans Typewriter @ 200%):