[Fontinst] accented greek

Michael Zedler Michael.Zedler at tum.de
Wed Jan 12 23:13:53 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to get greek for MinionPro (see
http://store.adobe.com/type/browser/pdfs/MINP/MinionPro-Regular.pdf)
working. For this purpose I've created an LGR encoding (see
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/minionpro/MinionPro/dvips/mn-lf-lgr.enc?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain),
that works nicely so far, but only for accented lower case letters. The
problem is that I'm running out of slots for the accented upper case
letters. Using proper kerning info for the accents and the upper case
letters they could be assembled, but I'd prefer using the glyphs in the
font.

Any idea how to achieve this? Major babel twiddling necessary (which
essentially is a no-go) or is there a clever way?

Cheers,
Michael
--
Dipl.-Ing. Michael Zedler
Lehrstuhl für Hochfrequenztechnik, TU München
mail: Michael.Zedler at tum.de