[Fontinst] Update of fontinst and math font pages on www.tug.org

Ulrik Vieth ulrik.vieth at tesionmail.de
Mon Jul 28 00:46:40 CEST 2003

Hi all,

for the first time after serveral years, I have updated the fontinst
and math font pages on www.tug.org at

  http://www.tug.org/applications/fontinst/
  http://www.tug.org/twg/mfg/
  http://www.tug.org/twg/mfg/papers/

This update includes the following changes:

fontinst Homepage:

 - corrected the links to the mailing list info pages and archives
 - corrected the links to the most recent fontinst distribution on CTAN
 - added links to archive of historic distributions on ftp.tug.org
 - added links to the fontinst manual and tutorial on CTAN
   (unfortunately there is no PDF version of fisource on CTAN)

Math font Group Homepage:

 - corrected the links to the mailing list info pages and archives
 - corrected the links to the archive of partial test implementations
 - fixed broken links to external references and added new links
 - added links to previously unpublished discussion documents
 - provided PDF versions of many documents in addition to DVI and PS.gz
   (except for a few cases where special fonts are required)

Among the reasons for this update were the most recent release of
fontinst-1.926 as well as some discussions about math fonts at
EuroTeX 2003 leading to questions about the math font group archives.

I've also taken the opportunity to release a number of previously
unpublished discussion docments about math fonts, so that everything
should be available to anyone who might be interested to work on it.

In case you find that there is anything wrong or if you have any
corrections or additions, please let me know!

Cheers,
Ulrik Vieth.