[Fontinst] fointinst 1.916

Walter Schmidt w-a-schmidt at arcor.de
Wed Jul 9 14:57:04 CEST 2003

Hi,

the fontinst release in the CTAN directory fontinst-prerelease
cannot be used without external patches.  To put an end to this
unsatisfying situation, I have included the patches #3 and #4
and the recent patch re. csc2x.tex the into the sources and
collected all .mtx and .etx files, that were updated recently.
Thus, we have a self-contained

          Fontinst 1.916

now.  The file

  <http://home.vr-web.de/was/x/fontinst-prerelease.zip>

includes all changes over the distribution on CTAN.  Please,
take a look and tell me whether this is ok; if yes, I will
upload it to CTAN.

best wishes
Walter

PS:  I will be off-line from Thursday to Sunday