[Fontinst] ITC Garamond Condensed

Albert Kapune akapune at gmx.de
Fri Jun 27 14:04:41 CEST 2003

> I just received my copy of ITC Garamond Condensed today and jjust
> wanted to make shure that nobody already made these fonts acessible
> under TeX. If one of you guru's out there could provide me some files
> or hints I would definetly appreciate this.

TeX under which OS? Under Linux it is "quite" simple thanks to bash –
read fontinst.dvi/pdf. Under Windows it is more tedious – you should
check DANTE for the contents of the support/miktex-contrib/fi2t1
subfolder. There is a guide and a tool to make T1 installation
easier.

Kind regards,
Albert (not a guru)

--