[Fontinst] Custom Software Development

Custom Innovative Programming avail10013 at mail.ru
Wed Jun 4 05:48:42 CEST 2003

Dear Internet User,

Availinnovations is one of the leading innovative software development
companies. If you need online ecommerce solution or graphic web design, IE
Toolbar to get one click access to your website or custom programming please
consider Avail Innovations as your software developer.

http://www.availinnovations.net

We develop for ALL WINDOWS AND UNIX PLATFORMS + free project estimation (find
out the cost of your project in prices of Avail Innovations)

Typical rate is as low as $20USD per hour. We estimate only qualified hours of
work.

For more complete information about our company and services we provide please
visit http://www.availinnovations.net

I will be very glad to answer any of your questions (avail10013 at mail.ru). Feel
free to contact me any time and all cost and time estimations of your project
will be done for you FREE of charge.