[Fontinst] installing a ps font in miktex 2.2

Janardhan latexbird at aicra.com
Sat Apr 5 20:16:55 CEST 2003

Hi

   I have updated my my miktex from 2 to 2.2 everything works fine.
   Previously i was using a post script type 1 font. Now when i
   install the font with new miktex 2.2. Dvi is not showing the font.
   but when i run PdfLaTeX the font is ok.

   Now there is no file config.makepk to update so that yap will know
   that there is a new font available. can anyone will help me how to
   install a type 1 font under miktex 2.2.

Best regards,
 Janardhan