[Fontinst] expanded fonts

Oliver Heins olli@sopos.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:41:22 +0100

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 11:37:37PM +0100, Walter Schmidt wrote:
> I have attached a fontinst script for Adobe Stempel Garamond.
> No, this is not the script I am actually using;  I left out
> the bells and whistles and dirty tricks.  This is just showing
> the basic low-level commands.  I'm using the naming scheme
> that was invented for expert fonts, because I need to
> discriminate between normal and oldstyle digits.  NB:  Make sure
> to use fontinst 1.914 with patches #1 and #4!

Great, it seems to work.  (It runs wins no error.)  I use the latest
fontinst-prerelease from ctan, and it says it's 1.914, but I don't
know whether the patches are attached or not -- nor where to get it,
if not.

When looking at your script, lots of things seem to get much clearer.
No I try to modify it to work with font expansion.

Thanks,
olli