Titling fonts

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote@philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:57:01 +0200

Hi All

An on-list question this time.

I've already got Adobe Garamond installed via the \latinfamily
interface---but now I want to install in addition the titling face. The
documentation gives very little help in this, but my "guess" is that the
following procedure should work:

1) Install using the \installfont interface (with the Berry name for the
font being padd8a).

2) add the tfm and vf files to the directories.

3) modify the pad .fd files so that above a certain size the titling
font is used.

4) modify the pad.map file by adding the appropriate line.

Seems simple—too simple. Am I missing something or is this about right?

TIA

Adrian Heathcote