Adrian Heathcote
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 09:02:00 +0200


Let me put my question more simply in the hope of getting a taker.

Aside from the standard three fonts Granjon has a set of three "small 
caps and oldstyle figure" fonts.

These are

small caps plus regular old style figures
regular italic  plus italic old style figures
bold plus bold old style figures

They are all, as far as I can see, in Adobe Standard encoding.

I can't work out from the documentation with fontinst what to name these 
so as to use small caps and old style figures---because the 
documentation concentrates on the case where the old style figures are 
part of an expert font.

here are my guesses for the first

pgjrcj8a.pfb   or   pgjrc8j.pfb   or   pgjrc8a.pfb   or   pgjrc98a.pfb

But I must confess that none of these look like the right solution.

Any takers?

Adrian Heathcote