help with Sabon

Fernando Gouvea fqgouvea@colby.edu
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 01:51:59 +0200

I've made a bit of progress. Removing the psbrc8a.afm/pfb files seems to
make the thing run (presumably using psbrcj instead?). But I'm not sure
I know the correct incantation for the dvips pfonts.map file. What I have
now doesn't seem to be picking up the oldstyle numbers at all. The
sabon.sty file says to load "psb" as default roman; should it be "psbj"
instead?

It's clear, I guess, that I'm trying to get this to happen without really
understanding it. Having done it before with the older version of fontinst
makes it worse, I think.

Thanks for any help,

Fernando

Fernando Q. Gouvea
Dept. of Mathematics                            Editor, FOCUS and MAA Online
Colby College                                   http://www.maa.org
Waterville, ME 04901
fqgouvea@colby.edu

Where there's a will, there's an Inheritance Tax.