List Protocol

Yates, Michael Michael_Yates@greywest.com
Sat, 19 May 2001 13:02:56 +0200

I don't know how many readers of this list are like me. I am an
amateur/duffer fontinst user. I lurk here trying to pick up fine points and
insights as to what I've missed/misunderstood in the documentation. It's not
annoying to me to have solutions to the problems posted here also posted to
the list. Rarely is a question so simple that I can't glean something useful
from the answer. And the traffic seems generally light. Could I ask then,
that resident gurus send their answers to the list as well as directly to
the questioner?

I hope that I'm not out of line here.

Thanks,

Michael Yates