Fiddling with fontinst mailing list subscription (or whatever it's called)

Alan Jeffrey ajeffrey@cs.depaul.edu
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 22:07:53 +0100

Hi everyone,

The email address for administrative stuff for the mailing list is
fontinst-request@cogs.susx.ac.uk which is just an alias for me!

Alan.

--
Alan Jeffrey               http://fpl.cs.depaul.edu/ajeffrey/
CTI, DePaul University, 243 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago 60604, USA