Can someone provide support?

Max Keilbach keilbach@zew.de
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:13:47 -0400

Dear members of the fontinst-list,

I should need some suport for a task that's possibly rather simple
for a fontinst wizard. I'd like to typeset my PhD-thesis in Adobe
Garamond using OzTeX on my Mac. That's fine, I did it with all the
fancy ligatures and Small Caps.

Nevertheless I didn't manage to implement the AGaramond Fonts
in the formula. Moreover, I should like to implement a Postscript
Math (non Symbol) font such as the Mathematica Fonts or those
provided by Monotype (which I purchased all). Those should
include bold greek letters in a non-slanted version (for the vectors
and matrices). Yes, I tried hard to do it but maybe I am too
stupid...?

At present I am running out of time and my editor wants to see
some typeset results finally. So can someone provide support for
that? I am willing to pay for it, it then would make things easier if
you live in the Mannheim/Stuttgart area or in Berlin (all Germany).

I thank you all in advance for your help,

Max
---
Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW)
Industrial Economics Research Group
P.O.Box 10 34 43
D-68034 Mannheim
Phone: +49 (621) 123-5257