Ann: fontinst v1.9 prerelease
Tue, 11 May 1999 10:41:00 -0400
The prerelease of fontinst v1.9 is now at CTAN in
fonts/utilities/fontinst-prerelease. Fixes/improvements/new features
* The multiple \setkern bug is fixed.
* New interface for word boundary ligkern programs.
* AFMs with non-integer dimensions can now be read correctly.
* The encoding used for PL to MTX conversion can now be explicitly selected.
* \inputmtx and \inputetx are now defined by fontdoc.
* Glyph names in MTX files can now be changed in the gross.
Now start testing it!