ANN: fontinst homepage on www.tug.org

Ulrik Vieth vieth@thphy.uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:11:14 -0500

> At 11:49 1999-02-09 +0100, Ulrik Vieth wrote:
>> Let me know if you have anything you would like to have added.

> Yes, how about alternatives that avoid that mess :-)

> http://www.YandY.com/usely1.htm

> http://www.YandY.com/ly1/htm

Sigh!  If possible I would have liked to avoid getting drawn into a
political discussion as to whether 8y is better than 8r.  When asking
for material I was primarily thinking of directly fontinst-related
stuff rather than alternatives to fontinst althogether.

Anyway, I might consider LY1 and Y&Y if/when I get to putting together
a list of resources about font names, font encodings and suppliers,
but not right now.

Cheers, Ulrik.