Help, please: oldstyle digits in small caps fonts -- not always where I want them.

Thierry Bouche Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:22:05 +0100 (MET)

As for Sabon, you  may have a look at the interface I use (supports
SCOsF etc.)

on
ftp://fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/pub/contrib-tex/psfonts/adobe/sabon.zip

It would be trivial to use the same scheme (unsetos) to add the Sabon
OsF to the OML font, _but_ a `mathpsb' is such an ugly thing that i
don't want to spend a second on it.  I have a personnal setup, based
on MathTime & MathPi (greek from MathPi is much better suited than
greek from MathTime, not even talking of Symbol).

As for rsfsb, any CommercialScript will do.
Thierry Bouche, Grenoble.