Fontinst modifications

Alan Jeffrey ajeffrey@cs.depaul.edu
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 12:04:58 -0500

On the topic of fontinst's rather weird status...

As you might guess, what's happened is that I did a burst of work on the
`official' fontinst, which left it in a stable but (as per usual)
unfinished state (v1.504).

Since then Sebastian has effectively taken over maintainance of
fontinst.  I think I'd prefer to formalize this state of affairs, and
hand it over to him.  We should certainly get rid of v1.335, which is
very mouldy.

Alan.
--
Alan Jeffrey,  Visiting Associate Professor, CTI, DePaul University, USA
Lecturer in Theoretical Computer Science, COGS, University of Sussex, UK