Re: KB codes needed

On Wed, 24 May 2000 23:30:31 +0200 (MSZ), Walter Schmidt wrote:

>I intend to to provide TeX metrics for several Type1 fonts
>[...]
>What should I use as the KB code for the supplier (Softmaker)?

FYI:
I have chosen "5" now, in the hope that it's still unused.

Can this be "officially" registered in the fontname documentation?

TeX metrics for Softmaker's versions of Franklin Gothic,
Futura and Sabon are now available from

  <http://home.vr-web.de/was/fonts.html>.

So far, documentation is provided in German only.

--
best wishes

Walter