Re: fontname postfixes

[snip]
>> Rather a lot of LaTeX stuff depends on PostScript,
>
>There probably is a lot of good useful LaTeX stuff that makes use of
>Postcript but there is even more that makes no such assumption; and
>nothing in the kernel makes any such assumption.  So please do not
>give people the impression.

Hmm...  I wasn't aware that I *was* giving that impression.  I certainly
didn't mean to and the idea that anyone could possibly mistake my remarks
that way hadn't entered my head.  Isn't everyone on this mailing list
nominally an approximation to a LaTeX expert, and able to tell the
difference between the graphics bundle and the LaTeX kernel?

Rowland.