Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:30:54 +0600
From: "Igor A. Kotelnikov" <kotelnik@nsu.ru>
To: <tex-fonts@tug.org>
Cc: "Christian Schenk" <cschenk@snafu.de>
Subject: ParaGraph fonts

Sir,

For a quite long time I have been using fonts produced by the Paragraph =
International to
typeset LaTeX documents in Russian. A year ago or so I renamed the fonts =
to meet the
requirements of K. Berry's scheme. Now, I observe few additions in the =
scheme so that
some of names given by me came into contradiction to the current scheme.

Therefore I ask to register the names of fonts by Paragraph =
International listed below.=20
No doubts, that you have the rights to make any changes in the font =
abbreviations
to avoid possible conflict with other fonts.

I would appreciate prompt reply.

Igor A. Kotelnikov

E-mail address: kotelnik@nsu.ru=20

%%%%%%% THIS IS ParaGraph.map %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%
% PS fonts from Paragraph International
%
takrz  AcademyC               =20
takriz AcademyC-Italic      =20
takbz  AcademyC-Bold                              =20

tagkz  AvantGardeGothicC-Book                 =20
tagkiz AvantGardeGothicC-Oblique             =20
tagdz  AvantGardeGothicC-Demi            =20
tagdiz AvantGardeGothicC-DemiOblique

tbarz  BalticaC      =20
tbariz BalticaC-Italic
tbabz  BalticaC-Bold  =20