Re: Fount encodings, dvi drivers, and stuff

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query (I've only received the direct
replies because the tex-fonts mailing list has my email address wrong :-( )

I think I understand what's going on now...

And (for the curious), I'm documenting fontinst, which helps you install
founts.

(I've always spelt `fount' that way, and I'm damned if I'm changing just
because every other English speaking person in the world has gone American;
but `fontinst' is called `fontinst', and that's that).

Rowland.