[KNAPPEN@VKPMZD.kph.Uni-Mainz.DE: Re: psnfss and lw35nfss]

correct me if I'm wrong, but the unicode people have defined the
lonely accent circumflex? & it's not a linguistic glyph (never used for itself)
& They can't prevent mathematicians from inventing  thousands of new
notations when required ? You for sure know that the \hat / \vector
accents are used over any letters , resulting in composite glyphs
never seen in any language? So forgetting a dotlessj in Unicode, as
base for any accented variations of \j is an error. I don't know
abroad, but here in France, any teenager has used the basis
(\vec \i, \vec\j) of the euclidean plane once.

   Thierry Bouche.       -----       thierry.bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr
          http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~bouche/