Re: psnfss and lw35nfss

Sebastian:

> do people think its vital to get it done?

I think, having a dotless j is vital. It has been in the standadr TeX glyph
set for 15 years, and I need it from time to time to typeset some text in
esperanto.

I also think (though not with the same strong affection) that glyphs which
cannot be faked with resonable effort (like the letter eng, or the
perthousandzero) should be completely absent from the tfm file and not
point to black boxen. The rationale behind this is, that the error should
occur at TeX run time and not as late as proofreading time.

Yours, J"org Knappen.